Keith Kavajecz, of Kaukauna WI, is a professional walleye fisherman, specializing in tournament fishing and walleye fishing promotions. Keith is a “Legendary Angler” inductee into the National Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame and one of the co-hosts of the popular The Next Bite TV show (now in its 13th season on air), airing on NBC Sports Network, CBS Sports Network, WFN, and Destination America networks.
Since 1986 Keith has the following tournament highlights:
· 2016 NWT Championship Qualifier
· 2015 NWT Championship Qualifier
· 2014 NWT Championship Qualifier
· 1st Place - 2014 NWT - Escanaba
· 2013 NWT Championship Qualifier
· 2012 FLW Championship Qualifier
· 2011 FLW Championship Qualifier
· 3-Time AIM Championship Qualifier
· 2008 – 1991: Eighteen time In-Fisherman PWT Championship Qualifier (1 of 2 PWT anglers to qualify for 18 of 19 Championships)
· 2003 In-Fisherman PWT Top Gun Award Winner
· 2002 In-Fisherman PWT CHAMPION!
· 2002 In-Fisherman PWT Top Gun Award Winner
· 1998 North American Walleye Anglers Angler Of the Year
· 1998 North American Walleye Anglers Team of the Year with his son Tommy.
· 1st Place 1998 NAWA “Quest” Pro-Am, Lake Sakakawea, North Dakota
· 1994 North American Walleye Anglers Angler Of the Year
· 1st Place 1994 In-Fisherman Professional Walleye Trail (PWT) Mideast Pro-Am
· 1st Place 1994 NAWA Lake Sharpe Pro-Am
· 1994 In-Fisherman PWT Top Gun
· Two time NAWA Championship Qualifier
· 1988 Masters Walleye Circuit (MWC) Team of the Year
· 1988 Masters Walleye Circuit (MWC) World Champion
· Seven time MWC Championship Qualifier
Kavajecz has been featured in publications including In-Fisherman, North American Fisherman, Walleye Insider, Fishing Facts, Outdoor Life, Field and Stream, Sports Afield, and Bass & Walleye Boats to name a few. He is a book author, is featured on several walleye videos.
Keith is a top ranked pro and product consultant for Tracker/Nitro Boats, Bass Pro Shops, Mercury Outboards, MotorGuide Electric Motors, Berkley Soft Baits, Berkley Lines, Berkley Hard Baits, Lowrance Electronics, Mustad Hooks, Off Shore Tackle, Strike King, Power-Pole, Moonshine Lures (Shiver Minnows), EGO Nets, Clam Ice Fishing, Ice Armor Clothing, ION Ice Drills, JT Outdoors (Hot Box), G2 Gemini, AIM (Anglers Insight Marketing), and The Next Bite Media.